Thursday, February 5, 2009

Would It Make You Love Me?

If you think I am talking about Robin Thicke’s track, you can be proud of yourself. Because it is absolutely true. The track hit my feeling directly. All my life now, people thought that I am different. Just because I never mind with variety. Confused? When I was a kid, my best friend was a Chinese girl. When everybody isolated her, I was there to be with her. In my teenage life, my best friend was a Christian girl who is still my best buddy now. And I am a proud Muslim.
Back to the track, Mr. Thicke telling about his own feeling when he marry an African American girl who was his high school sweetheart (oh…) Some people still see that as something that you should not do. But, globally, Mr. Thicke was talking about what happen in the whole wide world. Why we so bother with our differences? What about seeing people as human being. We all the same in God’s eyes. We all just humans. Nothing less, nothing more. No one better than others just because their skin color, or their religion, or their race.
We are living in a global world. We can not just hang out with our own. We can not control our self to not falling in love with people from different religion with us. We can not isolated our self from the whole world.
So, if I was one of you, if I change my religion, if I have the same color with you, would it make you love me?
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment