Friday, February 27, 2009

Searching True Love

When I fall in love, it will be forever
Or I never fall in love again
When I fall in love, it will be completely
Or I never fall in love again
(When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole
)
How many true loves that you can have in your life? Wise man said that true love never dies and I bought that words since I was a kid. I was always dreaming that one day I will find a guy who I really love and love me back then we are going to get married and live happily ever after. Such a naïve dream, I know, but I was always had a feeling that it will come true for some reasons.
So yeah, when I was in high school and there was this guy who was all over me and he was kind of cute. Honestly, I was not really in to him but since he was a hunk in school so I was thought, why not? After a while, I found out that he was a very nice guy and yeah, I have to admitted that I was falling for him afterwards. At that time I thought that he was going to be the one that I was looking for. But of course, I was wrong. It was only my puppy love after all.
Then when I was in my University, I was fell in love with my classmate and seriously, I was really into him and I really thought that he was the one. Or maybe I was hoping that he was going to be the one. But again, I was wrong. We were not even made it to our first year. After a while and experimented with some short relationship here and there, I met a guy who is really every parents dreams and he was my senior in University. My mom fell in love with him right away when I first introduced him to her. So once again I thought my searching of true love was ended here. But once again, I was wrong. We did make it to our fourth year but it didn’t stop me from leaving him since I didn’t feel any strong connection with him. I have got a feeling that I liked him just because of my parents love him and they had a strong hoped for us at that moment.
Then almost ten years ago, I met a guy who again I thought was my true love. And again, I thought my searching for true love was finally ended. Well, we have made it to our tenth year now, and everyone thought that we are perfect together. But I don’t know. Is that really that my searching of true love is eventually ended here? To be honest, I am not sure about it. Because I am just a human being and I sure am still have my desires. But for this moment in time, I really do hope that he is indeed my true love since I felt kind of tired of looking for one.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment