Thursday, February 5, 2009

Loneliness

Who should I blame if I am now alone?
What should I do if I miss you this much?
Where should I go if I want you so bad?
How should I tell you that I need you by my side?
Who should I hug when I am cold?
What should I do if I want to kiss you?
Where should I put all of these passions?
How could I make love if I am not with you?
Who should I call if I need someone to talk to?
What should I sacrifice to have your smile?
Where should I through all of these temptations?
How should I make you understand that my dreams are always about you?
Who should comfort me when I have a nightmare?
What should I offer to make deal with your ego?
Where should I hide all of my tears?
How should I cry to ease all of your angers?
Who should I blame if you are now gone?
What should I do if you don’t want to carry on?
Where should I go to have you around?
How could I make love if only you that I want?
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment