Sunday, February 8, 2009

Are Women Smarter Than Men?

How many times women lie to their partner? Millions. How many times did they get caught? Almost never. So, are women smarter than men or are we just good in manipulation?
Here is the thing, my friend marry a German who is so typical and does not really enjoy hanging out at the club on the weekend. So every time we want to go out partying, my dear friend just created a problem that cause them fighting and not talk to each other so when the time she leave the house she doesn't have to ask permition from him. And guess what, it works! He was always buying it without any question, all the time! Come on, man.
I have a weakness when it comes to shopping and my man is the one who really fed up with this thing so he made me promised not to buy anymore dresses, shoes, or bags. And of course, I said yes, even though I knew that I won't keep it. So whenever he notice those new things I always said that yeah, but I bought all of those stuffs when he was visitting his mom back home and leave me alone here and I was kind of missed him and need to do something to get rid of that sad feeling so yeah, I went shopping. And yup, I always got him!
So, are women smarter than men or we are just good in manipulation? Maybe, or maybe both. Or maybe men just don't think that it was something worth to fight for. Or maybe men just don't care. Who cares? As long as everyone is happy, why bother? Gosh, I love being a woman!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment