Thursday, February 5, 2009

Man, I Feel Like A Woman!

My man and I were having a double date dinner with his best friend and his wife, which I never met before. During the dinner, my man and his friend were talking about business which made me kind of bored. So, I stood and excused myself said that I need to used a rest room. The wife stood as well and said, ”I’ll join you!” Those two men looked at us and gave us their amusing look.
Why do men find it is amusing that women love to share everything together, even for that private matter? Can you imagine if two guys said, “Let’s go to the toilet together,” The image of that probably give everyone a wrong impression. But it is totally okay for women. Why? Maybe because women are more solid than men?
I always have day out with my sidekick at least once a week. One day, just when I arrived home, my best friend called me right away, and we talked on the phone for another hour. When we finished, my man looked at me with, yup you are right, his amusing looks. He was like, “Didn’t you just spend five hours with her today? That was not enough so you have to talked on the phone for another hour after that? Straight after that?” Gosh, men just don’t get it, do they?
So, are women more solid than men or we just justify our behavior? Maybe both, or maybe none of those correct. Or maybe men just simply don’t get it. Whatever. Yup, we are love doing something that means nothing for men. Who cares. The most important thing is being a woman justify all of the smallest and not so important things that we have done in our life. Thanks God, I am a woman!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment