Thursday, February 5, 2009

Missing You

Since you have been gone
Gone, Baby, gone
Living me here all alone
The cold of the night froze me to the bone
Where is my sweetest goodbye
The kiss that I never even get
The comfort when I am lie
In your arms and listen to your heart beat
Where is the love that you promised
The flirt that I missed
The look that I really adore
Where are they now?
All of your sweet talks make me fly
Make me want to be there, just be there
Even if I don’t really know where is it
But thinking of you is making me cry
Hush-hush, Baby
That is what you always say
When I am down with my tears
You always there to cheer
So, where are you now? Where are you, my love?
When I need you the most
I am looking for your strong arms to hold
Because that is what I miss a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment