Thursday, February 5, 2009

Searching God

If someone ask you who creates you, I bet your answer is God. But are you really, truly believe that? Don’t you ever have any doubt about it? Have you ever questioning if God is real? Or he was just a doctrine that people before us created and put it inside our head?
To be honest, this question already in my head since long-long time ago. I was lucky that my parents put a very good religious foundation that makes me doing all things that I should do in my religion, such as praying, fasting, helping the poor, and so on. But it does not make me stop thinking about the reality of God. If our parents before us did not sent us to the Sunday School to learn about our religion, if they just let us growth without any doctrine about who God is, do we still believe in Him? Do we still think that God all mighty was indeed the one who created us? I doubt it.
So many questions in my head that could not be answer by my religion, or maybe even yours. But in my religion, there was a phrase ‘I hear it and I believe it’ when it comes to religious kind of things. So, every time I look for an answer, I am really afraid that God probably won’t feel happy about it and he will punish me because of that. As someone who had been doctrines about what is God capable of, it is really scares me.
Even if those question were already in my head and probably going to stay there for the rest of my life, but I am not going to change my believe to Kabala or Scientologist like all those Hollywood actresses doing, I was just looking for answers. Who is God? Is he real? Did he really created all of these? The world, the sky, the air, the water, the plants, the animals, the humans, all of these are his creature? Anyone could help me here? Anyone? No one? I thought so..
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment