Tuesday, February 17, 2009

(On My Birthday) Dear God

Dear God,
Today is my birthday, and I never thank you enough for all the blessed that you gave me in life. For my beautiful family and friends, for my happiness and sadness, for my loves and broken hearts, for my succeed and my failures, for everything I achieved and everything I missed.
My Dear God,
You always there whenever I need, because only You understand me indeed. You always kind to me even though I sometimes forget about you. I only come to you when I have something to complain about. But You always there, You never give up. Take me God, wherever You go. To the beautiful places where only You can go. Be my guide all the way through. Because I am blind without You around.
My Lord, My Dear God,
Don’t leave me here alone, only with my self. Because even me can not stand of my own self. I only in love with my life and my world. Every time is only about me, myself, and I. I am the most selfish creature that You ever made. So forgive me God for I have sins.
My Lovely Dear God,
I love You with all that I have got. With all my bones, my fleshes, and my bloods, with my soul and my heart, with my common sense and my heart beat. Because after all those are what I am in Your mighty eyes. Nothing more and nothing less. Don’t leave me God, be there for me. Like You always be, like You always be..
Bali, February 18th 2009
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment