Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Three Birthday Wishes

If I were a Beauty Pageant Contestant, these would be all about ‘World Peace’, but the thing is I am not. So of course, for my birthday this year I wanted something materialistic. Oh yeah, I am a pro-Jessica (as a Simpsons, that is) type of girl (and yeah, Vanessa who???). First of all, I always wanted a Blackberry phone and yesterday while I was in my shop working, well not exactly, I was actually doing my Facebook thing…Gosh, this thing is so addicted! So yeah, while I was doing that thing, my man called me and asked me to meet him at the mall so we can go grabbed that Blackberry phone that I always wanted. I knew he was going to do it, and I love him for that, for being such a sensible man! Hah!
Then I wanted a nice, but please, not so romantic dinner at my favorite restaurant with my favorite bottle of champagne, it would be perfect! And this morning, my man (bless him!) called and said that he has a dinner reservation at Sarong, which is my favorite restaurant, for me and him tonight. What a gentleman! So yeah, the day becomes better and better for me. And I am not even get up of my comfortable bed yet! Gosh, this is going to be the best day in my life!
Then of course my last wish is all about me and my dear friends. Yeah, I really wanted to have a birthday party together with my dearest friends who are already became my friends for ages. And guess what, they are all coming to my town and we are having a party this weekend, so cool! I can not believe how God loving me these much. Come on...all of my three wishes?
And now that I have got all of my birthday wishes, then I think it is time for me to be sensible, right? So…world peace?
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment