Thursday, February 5, 2009

10 Things I Hate About You

I hate the way you look at me
Give me those chillies around my body
I hate the way you touch my back
So smooth and full of deeper feeling
I hate the way you put your lips on mine
The passion that I never forget
I hate when you play drama on me
Makes me wonder what do you really want from me
I hate the fact that you are so full of ego
Always trying to push your way above everything else
I hate the way you play games with me
The yo-yo things that makes me crazy
I hate our last date
If I only knew that I will never see you again
I hate our last kiss
If I only knew that it was your last kiss for me
I hate our last making love
If I only knew that it was our last time
And the most important thing is I hate you
For making me falling for your love
To My 'Holiday In Goa'
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment