Thursday, February 5, 2009

(If I Could) Turn Back Time (For One Night Only)

Here’s the thing, the past six months was the best time in my life because I had you to share my days. The times we spent together were awesome and I won’t forget about it for the rest of my life. I enjoy your companionship and your love, your jealousy, and your moody attitude. I love them all. Even though sometimes you made me confused with your up and down emotion, but still, I love you. Our first date was perfect as it did with your two sons slept in the bedroom, so peaceful and just perfect. For the first time in my life I felt so happy and I know so did you. We laughed, talked, shared jokes all night long, and our first kiss was so beautiful. I still remember how were you stole a kiss and surprisingly I didn’t mind, I even kissed you back and it was wonderful. It was so awesome so I stayed awake for the rest of the night. I was so afraid to fell asleep, because I was afraid if I woke up then all of these were just a dream. I couldn’t bared it.
The past six months was a dream came true. My dream to be with someone special, someone like you. Even though I don’t even know what to call you, but what we had was exactly what I was looking for. The tingle feeling inside me when we met was the best ever. You were my searched for long lost feeling. And falling in love with you was a sweet memory. A feeling that so real yet almost like a fantasy. And yes, you were my fantasy. I was always looking forward to see you every single day, even though I had to made up excuses to my man, I think that is why this thing between us was so fantastic. The feeling of adrenalin rush was so over the top. And yes, I am an adrenalin junkie, so the feeling of blood flown over my vein was incredible. The feeling I will never forget in my whole life. You were just perfect as you always did. Even when you were in a bad mood, I still love you. I love you when you were angry, when you were sad, when you were happy, when you sang those stupid songs because of you were in a good mood, even when you snored in your sleep, I was always love you.
So, if I could turn back time, for one night only, I would like to be in the night when we had our first date again. Because for one night only, I want to come back in to my fantasy life once again. Be with you once again, feel your heartbeat in mine once again, kiss you once again, watch your smile turn to a laugh once again, just be with you once again. For one night only, I want to be out of my real life and be in yours. For one night only, I want to be your girl again. For one night only, I want to be yours and I want you to be mine again. For one night only, I want to turn back time to the night when we had our first date. For one night only…I want you back.
“To My Holiday In Goa”
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment