Monday, February 9, 2009

BFF

Next week is my birthday and I really want to make a party since it is such a long time since my last night out. So yeah, I was kind of having a party mood at the moment. But the thing is I don’t really have any friends here. Well, at least not the kind of friend that I enjoy to out with. I have a best friend who is always with me since we were like thirteen years old. But beside her, I also have friends that I consider best friends and enjoy to go out with but they don’t live in the same town with us. So today, we called them and asked them if they can come to my town just for my birthday and they were like, of course! Yee-ha!
I sometime went out with some friends here but that was never the same. With these guys I can be myself and party to the bones without worry about anything because I knew that they will take care of me. Oh yeah, they are like brothers to me. One night, when my man went back to his country and we were partying at our own club which is closed down now, my best friend and I were kind of washed out and drunk as a skunk. A guy that we knew for quite sometime and hired as a manager for the club, tried to take advantage in this situation and said that he would be happy to drove me home. But my best friend Ardi, blessed him, did not let that happened because he did not trust that guy. He was the one who stood out and said no, that me and my friend are his responsibility. So yeah, even if he was actually also drunk at that time, but he managed to get me and my friend home saved. He even made sure that I was okay and made sure that all of my doors were locked properly then he left. What a good friend he is!
So even if I have some friends here, but for my birthday, there is nothing that I can ask apart from my best friends come and join the party. That was why I was so happy to found out that they are coming for my birthday. All that I can imagine is partying all night long with all of my sidekicks. They are all my entourage and I can not wait for next week for us to meet again! Thank you guys, you are my best friends! Forever!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment