Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sorry (Blame It On Me) - A poem inspired by Akon’s song with same title

I’m sorry for the last fight that we had
It was all my stupid thought that driven me
Made me forgot about the essence of our love
Thought that I would be better without you
I’m sorry for the time I disrespect
Thought that I love him and enough of you
Thought that I would be better with him rather than with you
The truth is I don’t even know what is best for me
I’m sorry for the late night I came to you
After my spending time with him and laughed at you
After shared my heart between you and him
For those I hate myself and disgusted
I’m sorry for the time I was neglect
Never be there for you but always available for him
Never put you on top of anything
Never ignored him but always found excuses for you
I’m sorry for the phone call I never took
Tried to avoided you because of him
The lies I made just to be with him
For those I hope God will forgive me
I’m sorry for the thought I had in mind
All the time I spent with him
Thought that I was happy but who am I kidding with?
It was you that I love, never him
I’m sorry for the days I lost myself
I’m sorry for the kisses I missed for you
I’m sorry for the love I shared with him
Because I regretted it all so I’ll take the blame
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment