Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Secret

Oh no, no-no. I am not talking about the book that all people around the world talking about. This is a different story. I am literally going to talk about something that people keep inside their closet. Something that people will not share with others. Even to their own partners.
Every bodies have skeleton in their closet, someone said that to me before. And I am totally agree. Even it is a tiny-winy bit, but it still a secret. I can not believe if there is anybody in this world that has no secret. My question is, if you keep something behind closed door, if you are not telling anybody about something, if you keep something only to yourself, then are you a liar?
In Oxford’s English dictionary, a liar is a person who tells lies. So, literally, if you are not telling anything then you are not a liar. But what happened when it comes to your love life? Does it make you a liar if you keep something secret from your partner?
My ex-boyfriend still contact me by phone just for a chit-chat and I never tell my man about this. Does that makes me a liar? I hit a tree when I tried to parked my car last week, since the damage was almost nothing, I didn’t tell my man about that. Am I a liar? My best friend was drunk as a skunk when we had girls night out party a couple weeks ago and she didn’t tell her husband about that. Is she a liar?
A liar or not, that doesn’t really matter. Still, everyone has a right to make a choice weather he or she want to share their secrets with someone or not. Even they are their own partners. As for me, if you said you chose not to lie to your partners, that is very good of you. But if you said you can not lie to your partners, that is stupid. Because everyone can lie to anyone, it is only about making a choice.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment