Monday, February 23, 2009

My Birthday Bashed

As you guys know, last week was my birthday and I celebrated it with my closest friends. My birthday was actually on Wednesday but because of it was midweek then my friends and I decided it to celebrated it on Friday night with a single party. Yup, no partners allowed. On Friday morning when I woke up, I was so grateful that the sky was as blue as the ocean but it was almost ruined since my friends Ardi who came from Sumatera stuck in Jakarta airport as his flight delayed because of bad weather over there. So yeah, I have got to change my dinner reservation from eight o’clock to nine thirty at night. But it was perfectly okay since my other best friend had to take care of her sick kid first. And out of sudden my car broke down on my way to the restaurant, luckily I was with my friend at that moment so I wasn‘t so much in trouble after all. Yeah, what a night to remember and I was so happy that no matter what, but dearest friends still made it to my party. I love you guys!
So yeah, the party started at Gusto restaurant. It’s a Spanish restaurant and the food was nice, the wine was also nice. Not perfect but just nice, and that is what I like about this restaurant. And the ambience is also nice, not too busy nor too noisy like any other restaurants around it. Well, maybe it is because of this restaurant not as cheap as any other restaurants nearby but who cares, I love this restaurant and wanted my friends to love it too.
After dinner, we were continued to a club called Living Room. The club is not a big one but it was perfect and we love this club. The crowd in this club are more civilize than the crowd in other club. Not too many annoying drunken men who are normally tried to approached you in the bar or something like that. No, we don’t like that. And when we all started to feel something, yeah you can said drunk, we moved to other club called déjà vu that a little bit more pumping up during the wee hour. Oh yeah, did I mention to you that we were going to party all night long? Like until morning? Come on guys, it’s my birthday! So yeah, we stayed out until half past five in the morning then we had to admitted that we all getting tired. So, home? Definitely! Thank you guys, for making my birthday so perfect. I will never forget it, you guys rock!!!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment