Friday, February 27, 2009

Stickwitu

Nobody ever loved me better
I must stick with you forever
Nobody is going to take me higher
I must stick with you
You know how to appreciated
I must stick with you, my baby
Nobody ever makes me feel this way
I must stick with you
(Stickwitu - Pussycat Dolls)
My dear friend and I have a conversation a couple days ago about our men. This thing came because of for some reasons, we are in a position where we feel bored with our love life. No, not because of we don’t love our men anymore but simply just because of we are bored. And this situation makes us feeling guilty since they never do anything wrong. But after almost ten years together, we think we have a right to feel bored, don’t we?
Here is the thing, our men are the man of every woman would dream of. Good guy, responsible, loyal, quite good looking, and the most important thing is they are financially settled. So, I know what you guys thinking, what else could we ask for? We knew that we are the luckiest girls in town and we knew that any girl would give up anything just to be in our shoes. But yeah, we can not lie to ourselves and yeah, we are bored. Maybe we are kind of girls who doesn’t know how to thanks for all of privileges that we have got in life, but hey, we are just a normal human being.
Then along came a girl who we knew for quite sometime, who is always said that she is always unlucky in love. Either a guy never take her seriously or just want to play around with her or the worst one is that they all just want to take advantage of her. She was always skeptical when it comes to a relationship and said that all guys are the same. Seeing her in that position wakes us up and makes us realized how lucky we are. Yeah, while most of the girls struggling to find their men, here we are having a steady relationship with an almost perfect gentleman and still bored.
So yeah, this blog is actually dedicated to our men, specially mine. I would like him to know that I now realized how lucky I am and yeah, for sure I will stick with him, I must. I know I never said that I love him lately, but now I want him to know that I do indeed loving him. Still, I feel bored with us but I will stick with him because as the song said, nobody ever loved me better, nobody’s going to take me higher, nobody ever makes me feel this way, I must stick with you.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment