Thursday, February 26, 2009

While You Were In Bali

This blog is actually a sequel of my previous blog ‘A Time To Remember’. After finished our afternoon wines at a place calls Klapa, we were then headed to a restaurant names Kembang Goela. The place is actually not that big but just perfect. This is my first time here but I strongly recommended this restaurant to anyone who is looking for Indonesian food. Yeah, this is an Indonesian Food restaurant that is so perfect and simply delicious. The menu was so simple, it will not confused you in any way. I really hate a restaurant with so many food choices that drive you to confusing state when it comes to pick what to order. And it was probably because we were so starving after what happened in our previous place (check on my previous blog to know what I mean), that made us finished our meal in almost a split second. Everyone like enjoyed the food silently. It was so nice.
If you are planning to go to Bali for holiday and stuffs, I also suggest you guys to try a coffee shop calls Barocco, right at corner of Seminyak road. This coffee shop is own by an Italian so yeah, it’s an Italian coffee shop with a perfect selection of cakes. Well, the cakes are actually a little bit more expensive compares to other normal coffee shop in Bali, but once you taste it, you will not talk about this issue no more. Because honestly they are so delicious makes you forget about how much you should pay for them! Not to mention their cute bartender that makes all of my girlfriends screamed!
If you are a party goers then I should suggest you to check on a club calls Living Room (see the picture above). For some people, they called the place as a snobby place that full of white linen guys. You know, guys who love to wear white linen shirt and white linen see through pants? But, for me and my friends, this place quite nice and civilized since the club itself is not too big and just nice. The most important thing is people there stay with their crowd and not really bother others. Like I said, they are more civilized. But, if you are prefer a more lively place, then you should check on Déjà vu. This place is in the middle of party scene in Seminyak, Bali and the place is more crowded and yeah, more lively, specially on the weekend. And did I mention the DJ here are the best? Well, at least one of them, who is so cool so when he plays on his booth all of the girls went nuts. One of the girl I know said that she doesn’t have to be drunk as a skunk just to be dancing around like one when he played. Crazy? Exactly!
And the party does not end up there, oh no, not yet. Every time you go out at night in Bali, the last stop has to be the old crooner 66 Club. This club so famous, people even said that you haven't been to Bali yet unless you have been there. So yeah, this place is a must! Well, actually I don't really like this place anymore compare to the first time I came to Bali and went in. Recently, there are so many annoying people over there and the atmosphere is not the same anymore. But yeah, what can I say, this place is an old crooner that refused to retired.
So guys, those are some places that you should visit while you were in Bali. See you in the island of God guys!!!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment