Thursday, February 5, 2009

Goodbye, Apathy

Looking right at your wounded eyes
I can see how your are hurt
But as a man you won’t cry
So all I can see is your anger
Everything is my fault, I know
Sharing your love with his and mine
All the lies and make up stories
I felt so bad and very sorry
But seeing you and her holding hands
Made me realized that I am not the only one
Even when you tried to convinced me
But my common sense did not take it easily
So my dear, I am saying goodbye to you
With all my heart I will let you go
Maybe you will find what you’re looking for
Maybe we will be together again, who knows?
But my feeling for you is not there anymore
And I need some times to heal my wounded heart
You too need times, I don’t even know what for
Maybe to think about what you looking for, I really don’t know
But my dear, I am saying goodbye to you
Even if I don’t feel the sadness in me
Because I don’t have anymore tears for you
So this a goodbye, with an apathy
Goodbye, apathy
So long, fantasy
To My 'Holiday In Goa'
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment