Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not A Love Poem

I wrote this poem for you
But it is not a love poem
Because my heart feels tired
Adoring you with all of my thoughts
And I wrote a poem for you
But not a love poem
Because the feeling inside me
All changed over all of the disappointments
So it is, this poem is for you and only you
But it is not a love poem
Because my heart is cold and frozen
Since you no longer there
And the truth is, this poem is about you
But not about love
Because my love is such a beautiful thing
So I will only share it with anyone but you
I wrote this poem when I remember you
But not because of love, that I can assure you
'Cause there is no such a feeling in my heart
Not even a little tingling
And yes, this poem is dedicated to you
But not to love
Because there is no sparks whatsoever
Even when you are flirting with me
So I wrote a poem for you
But not a love poem
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment