Sunday, February 22, 2009

Please Forgive Me? (An Open Letter To My “Holiday In Goa”)

Dear…
I know it was kind of weird writing a letter to someone who actually I can see at anytime, but you know why I do this. Oh yeah, you sure do. I know how upset you are with me at this moment and I don’t want to make it even worse. Beside, you know that I am not good orally. The thing is, since the first time we met, I knew that I would never leave my man for you, ever. But my mistake was giving you a false hoped that drown me to an unfinished regret. I am so sorry for that, I wished I could undo the situation between us, but thing has done and the wound is already there and I do feel responsible for all of that. For those, I apologize to you.
My Dear…
Maybe you hate me for everything that I have done to you but deep inside my heart I believe that what happened between us gave us some lessons about love. And I have no regret what so ever for that. Because hey, what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger, right? I do feel stronger now and I believe so do you. I pray for you every day, so that you will forgive me and I know you will find someone who is better than me. Someone who cares enough about you and willing to spend the rest of her life with you. But not me. I have my own life and you came at a wrong time. I wished that you came to me nine years earlier, when I was still looking for my man. I wished that God has a different plan for us. I wished that we didn‘t fall that far…ah, there are so many wishes in my heart at the moment, but what for? It will not change anything.
My love…
I am sorry that I love you, but not as much as I love my man. I am sorry that you found out about it in an awful way. I never meant to hurt you since it hurts me even more, but it happened in a way that I never plan before. But I am glad that finally you see who I really am and I hope with time being you will accept it. I am not the girl for you. You won’t find what you’re looking for inside me. I am too selfish and too ignorant for a sensitive guy like you. Since the first time we met, I did tell you about this, remember? But you were never listen to me. You thought maybe your love could changed me, but no. I was too stubborn and you have all the right to give up now.
My Dearest…
Now that it’s all said and done, I hope we can fix the thing between us in a good way. Please don’t hate me for this and please forgive me for all of the dramas between you and me. I took all the blame for this because you have done nothing wrong. It was all on me. As much as my negative side but I am not afraid of admitting my fault and I won’t be ashamed to apologize to anyone. So yeah, I am sorry that it was ended like this. It’s not something that I deliberately do but I am sure that God has something to do with all of these. I still love you but it’s in a different way now. I hope we still can be friends…
Love,
^_^Dewi
(Dewi wrote this letter as a reply for a phone call from her ‘Holiday In Goa’ two days ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment