Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Exit Permit

We were as one, babe for the moment in time
And it seemed everlasting that you will always be mine
Now you want to be free, so I’m letting you fly
‘Cause I know if my heart, babe our love will never die, no
You’re always be part of me
I’m part of you, definitely
Girl, don’t you know you can’t escaped me
Oh darling, ’cause you’re always be my baby
And we’re linger on
Time can’t erase the feeling this strong
No way, you never going to sack me
Oh darling, ‘cause you’re always be my baby
(Always Be My Baby - David Cook)
I was listening to the song above on my car stereo while driving to work and something just hit me on the head right away. Yeah, why can’t anyone (I mean men) said that to us (I mean girls). The thing is, every time my friend and I plan to go out at night, we always have to ask permission to our men. That was okay actually if they can understand us and let us go with pleasure. But no, they were always like asking so many questions, and set the time for us to go home. How not cool was that? One day my friend asked our other friend who is Japanese girl if she has to ask permission to her boyfriend first if she wants to go out at night. And she looked at us with a funny look and said that she will tell her boyfriend that she wants to go out but not asking for his permission because after all, she still has her own life even if she is indeed with him at the moment. We were like, exactly! That is what we think as well, but not according our men!
So yeah, whenever we were out we were like checking our watch every minute and that was so irritating! My man actually is not too bad because I sometime still can negotiate with him and he is actually a cool guy who used to go out a lot. So he was kind of understand why I still want to go out with my friends. But my friend’s man, Gosh…he was like calling or texting my friend to check on her like every minute even if we go out during the day! That is why my friend and I sometime did not answer our man’s phone calls when we were out together. Because we knew what is going to happen. They were like asking us where we were, who we with, what time we will be home, those kind of question that made us feel like aaarrrggghhh! Then yeah, we prefer not to answer their phone call because whether we talk to them or not, they are still going to get angry and there still will be arguments later or so why would we ruin our day out with that? Why not just wait until we were home and face it afterwards?
My friend and I had a serious conversation about this one day and we were like yeah, if a guy love you like he said he does, he should be trust you enough to let you go out with your friends and just have fun, right? Because he knew that you will always come back to him since you are always be his baby, right? Yeah, and if you determine to leave, he will not standing your way, right? Because he knew that you will always come back, right? And yeah, we do like partying still. There's nothing wrong with that, right? Come on guys, ask David Cook! He’ll tell you!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment