Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Who They…Who They…Who They F*ckin’ Good!

My team beat Arsenal at the Emirates for the first time last night on the second leg of Champions League semi final and it was so cool! Why? Because I just knew yesterday actually that my team never beat Arsenal at the Emirates before and for me it was awesome! Here is the thing, I hate Arsenal passionately, in particular are Arsene Wenger and Thiery Henry. I know, Henry is not in the team anymore but still, I hate the team to my bones and fleshes. For some reasons, those two guys are in the bottom of my favorite people list. I have nothing against Barcelona team but since Henry joined them, I was like finished with that Spaniard.
Then let’s make it short, yeah, Manchester United is my all time favorite football team so that my wildest dream is to be in Old Trafford, watching one of the games, if I could pick the time maybe on Boxing Day and at the end of the game have a little chat with Sir Alex Ferguson, the man of the show? Wow! I adore Alex Ferguson with his genius tactic in field and respect him for his strong leadership. I still remember how he finished with Beckham who used to be his golden boy when he started to acted like a superstar. Fergie won’t take those kind of attitude in his team, na-ah! Well, I don’t think Beckham did anything bad though, but maybe his wife superstar lifestyle got into him at the end and effected his play. I still thought that he, Beckham of course, is a good guy and has a killer free kick which in many occasion saved the team. So yeah, I feel sorry for him for loving his wife that much so it ruined his career badly. I told you too much love will kill you, didn't I? Duh!
But I have to admitted that actually it was the old Man-United that I love so much, when Keane, Solksjaer, and Veron are still there. I think the old players that still there are only Giggs, Scholes, and Neville, as for Gary that is, because you do know of course that Phillip left the team long time ago. And last week Giggs just got a title as the best player of the season that a little bit caused a controversy whether he deserved it or not, but the fact is that he has made more appearances he even surpassed Sir. Bobby Charlton's previous record of 758 games last year when he helped The Reds secured a third European Cup Triumph - the second of his career - in Moscow on May 21st 2008 and won more honours than any other United player in the club's illustrious history. Despite on how good Ronaldo is, I don’t have any connections with him what so ever. As for me he was kind of a little bit drama queen and whenever he scores, for some reasons, he was always knew where the cameras are so that he can pose for them. What an actor! But, he is good, indeed. I do like Rooney though, God please, don’t let him follow Beckham’s steps to be a superstar since his wife is kind of in every headlines at the moment as well. Coleen do this, Coleen do that, so not important!
Back to the game last night, I was so excited to found out that my team went through to the final of Champions League after beat the team that got into my nerves forever. I don’t know where do I get this such a hate feeling from and to make it worst, I even hate France National Football team because of those two! They both are French, aren’t they? Hah!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment