Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another Different Kind Of Love Story (A Poem)

Don’t send me any flowers
Especially roses
Because I never work out what that means anyway
And I am not your lover, by the way
Don’t kiss me like you always did
Especially on my lips
Because I never asked you to
And beside, it makes me falling for your love
Don’t hold me in your arms
Especially when my heart is so burden
Because I don’t want to be depend on you
As you won’t always be there for me too
Don’t shower me with your sweet love
Especially when you can not promise me
That you will always love me, only me
Because I am not going to share you with anybody
Don’t look back as you walk away
Especially just to wave towards me
Because the last thing that I want to see from you is your sorrow face
When you look at me with those teary eyes
^_^
To my sweet friend Eva, love you girl..! Hope this one sounds right to you..♥

No comments:

Post a Comment