Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Am Just Love

Some say that am nothing, some say that am everything. Some say that am a river that drowns the fragile reeds, some say that am an ocean with an unpredictable wave. Some say that am a razor that leaves your heart to bleed, some say that am a hunger that needs to feed. And I am love, an endless aching need.
Some say that am the one who will never be taken, the one who cannot seems to deliver. Some say that am a soul afraid of dying so that I never learn to live. Some say that am a dream afraid of waking so that I never take any chances. Some say that am just a heart afraid of breaking so that I never learn to twist. And I am love, a constant nagging pain.
Some say that am white, some say that am black. Some say that am yellow, but sometime I give everyone a blue. Some say that am grey, some say that am green. Once in a while I will be red, once in a while am purple, am even orange at some points. But I am love, an ultimate pink in your mind.
Some keep me in a silence, some celebrate me in a crowd. Some yell my name so loud, some whisper my name quietly. Some say that I deserve an announcement, some prefer me in the dark. Some flirt with me behind someone else’s back, some hold my hand with proud. Some call me in the middle of the night, some show me under the spotlight. And I am love, a bitter sweet seduction.
But I say that am a flower and sacrifice is its only seed. So when the night has been too lonely and the road has been too long, don’t ever think that I only belong to the lucky and the strong. Because remember, in the miserable cold winter, far beneath the bitter snows, lies a seed that with the sun’s love in the spring, becomes the rose.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment