Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What Is The Worst That Could Happen? ~ Part 2

I am a very clumsy girl. I drop almost everything that I hold, all the times. I hit everything in front of me, no matter how big it is. You might find hard to believe this, but yeah, I even hit my pool table which was standing right in the middle of my living room once. Everyone was like, how could you? Considering the size of the table, it is impossible for someone to missed it and run to it, right? Well, not for me, my friends. The alley roof at my shop’s building was leaking and the maintenance guy put a big bucket right there to hold the water from running around when it's rain, and guess what, I kicked that big bucket when I passed it this afternoon. I know! It seemed impossible, but yeah, if you know me well enough then you won’t be surprise at all. Last month I went out with some friends and the next day I found my leg all cut and bruised. If I was a normal girl then I should be surprised, right? But because of am not, then I was just like, oh…it must be from my night out since I know for sure that I must hit so many tables and chairs at the bar after a few drinks. So yeah, I was kind of deal with it already. My man, who has been with me for almost ten years now, knew this exactly so that he never shows his sympathy anymore. He was like, okay…so you hit something? What’s next? He even said “Enjoy your trip?” every time I tripped on something. Not because of he doesn’t care, but yeah, I can tripped at the same spot a few times so that he was kind of gave up sympathy long time ago. Hah!
Another thing that you would probably find hard to believe that for some reasons, the jinx was always follow me. Last week when I drove to work quite early in the morning, I decided to take the long way so that I won’t be too early and guess what, half way down the road, there was this big ceremony went on so that the Banjar (village’s police) closed the road down and I have to drove around to my normal route back again. So yeah, I was definitely not early at all afterwards. Then arrived at my shop just to found that we had a power cut scheduled by PLN (Electricity’s Company) for the day, surprised-surprised! When I call my man to told him about these, he was like, don’t jumped off of your chair yet because everything is always come in three, so yeah, I’ll wait if I were you. Then there it was…on my way home that night I was caught in a massive traffic jam as there was a multiple crashed of cars like five hundred meters in front of me. So instead of taking a normal fifteen or sometime twenty minutes of driving home from work, it took me one and a half hour that night. Talking about jinx and mambo jumbo things!
So yeah, I know in the Secret book they said that you have to think positive so that any negative things won’t get near you, but hey, believe me when I said that I was never ever think of anything negative to comes around me. I was never think of going to the bank and hope for their computer system to be down so that I can’t do any bank’s transaction what so ever, no way, but it just happened. So as for someone who does have a positive thinking always said, “What is the worst that could happen?” As for me, try everything!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment