Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Crazy Thing Called Love

How do you know that you’re in love with someone? A girl I know quite well always drive through the road that she’s not supposed to passed, in fact it’s an opposite direction, whenever she goes to work just so that she could passed the house of a guy that she likes so much. Sounds crazy, eh? But yeah, she does that every morning. A guy I know send flowers every day to a girl that he adores but he never has any courage to approach her, so yeah, he hopes that the flowers will do the talk for him. Another girl I know (yeah, I know many girls…hah!) always say the name of a guy that she loves so much, but not her boyfriend, in her pray every night before she goes to bed and hopes that God will deliver her messages to him. Weird? Yeah, you can say that, but in fact that many people does many stupid things in the name of love. When am in love, I sometime spend more times in front of the mirror tried to make myself looks good for him, but mostly, of course, I put it all in my writes. But when my friend took me for a ride with her car last time just to drive around and passed a restaurant belongs to a man that she likes so much, I was like, yeah…I have to write about this. My other friend who is normally not a patient type of girl, suddenly becomes softy and very patient when she deals with a guy whom she loves so much who is, according to us (her friends), a pain in the a*se. We were like, huh? Where is the girl that we knew all these times gone? Ah…love took her away.
So yeah, what is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in the name of love? When we were in Junior High, my dear cousin tattooed the name of a boy that she liked at that time with a permanent marker on her left foot. Back then I thought that she was crazy, but now, I was kind of understand it and it doesn’t seem so weird anymore. As for me when I was in Junior High, I was always came to school earlier so that I could see a boy who was my senior at that time because he was so cute and I liked him. And it made me had those enthusiast feelings about going to school everyday, hah! One of my friend back then, left a love letter in that boy locker told him that she was his secret admirer while one of my ex-boyfriends followed me all the way home so that he could talked to me before we became an item. Say what?
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment