Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brother!

Month of May has a special something in my life. First, my man was born on May, 1st, then two of my best friends who has been by side since we were kids were born also on May, and my beloved little brother, who was very close to me compares with my older sister, was having a birthday today, which was also on the month of May. Those are four people who were very close to me and they were all born on the same month. For some reasons, I was always made a very good connection with May people. I never believed on star signs before, but yeah, maybe it was because of that reason that makes May people and February people are suited each other very well.
So, as I said above, today is my brother’s birthday and I would like to dedicate this note to him, my beloved little brother. Since we were kids, we were like very close to each other. For the reason that I never understand, I was always felt a gap between me and my sister so that, I don’t know, I can’t say that we have any problem, but we just never connected. But, with my brother it was different. It seems like he can read my mind and vice versa. We can just look at each other’s eyes then having a laugh without saying anything, but in our mind we were thinking about something funny and only we knew what that was. And believe it or not, we both are not an extrovert type of person, sometime we were not even talk to each other for a quite long time, but deep inside our heart, we felt very connected. Don’t get me wrong, I love my sister, but the feeling that I feel with my brother was different. Together we can talk about everything and I can feel the love was right there. Even my mum was always talk to me first whenever she has a problem with my brother and asks me to talk to him on her behalf. So believe me, when I said I love my brother, I really mean it.
Then yeah, as for my brother’s birthday today, I would like to send him my love, my kiss and my pray, hope that he will have a very good one and becomes more and more in everything that he planned in his life. I pray for his happiness, his success, and everything that he wished for his so called special day. I pray for his achievement in life, his failure, I pray for him in everything. Happy birthday, little brother! Just remember that you have me and the whole family behind you, so don’t be afraid to step out and make your move in your beautiful life. Believe me, God is with us as He was always be. I love you and once again, Happy Belated Birthday!!
Bali, May 31st 2009

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment