Monday, May 4, 2009

No Facebook For One Week

Here is the deal, started from today my friend and I decided not to open our Facebook for one week. Nothing special about this, of course, apart from this site was taking over our life lately. No harmed, though, but we were kind of miss our normal life. When we told our men about this, they were like, yeah it’s time for you to get a life! We were like, huh? Well, we were actually not that bad with this so called a friendship network, but yeah, whenever we were at work and had nothing to do then of course, we will check on this site. Duh! And just any normal thing that you do constantly in life then you got bored, so do we. We were bored with this site for that some kind of reasons. And hey, there are a lot of things happened out there while we drown or head into our laptops visiting this page, right?
So there you go, today is our first day without Facebook and we are doing so well. We don’t even miss anything and of course, we still can read all of our messages in Facebook through our Blackberry phone, so nothing really change actually. Hey, that was the idea, right? Having a Blackberry phone because of its pushed button technology that makes you easily accessing any page that you like without logging into the Internet first? But yeah, I have to admitted to you guys, when I just arrived at work early this morning because I have to trained my new staff, the first thing that I almost did when I turn my laptop on was log into Facebook. Hey, don’t blame me, after doing it for so many times, it was kind of auto pilot to your mind, right? But luckily I remembered our deal, so I stopped right there and open my blogspot page instead, hah!
Guess what, today I finished my Financial Report for Tax needed which I started two months ago but never done because of this stupid thing. So much for a friendship network while I actually don’t really have many friends at all. I don’t even know why did I spend so much time on this site, maybe because of it has so many cool applications which actually wasting so many times of me. And let me tell you a funny fact that I found about this phenomenon. When I log into this page during working hours, I found it so many people in my friend’s list online at the same time, average of 30-40 people a day. I was like, don’t they have anything to do at work? Because for me, once I tuned into this page, that was it. My life is finished. One of the cool guys that I know said that Facebook is for people who has no life, is it? Well, that was what my man thinks as well, but is it? I was actually left this network for almost six months last year because of this bored reason too, but at some point, a dear friend made me join this page again and get really into it even if I don't want it. But yeah, let’s see how I would doing in this whole week without Facebook then I will write my opinion about that. One thing for sure that I was just finished one of my job just because I wasn’t allowed myself to log into this page today. Luckily I work for myself so nobody will scream at me when I don’t do my job, well, apart from my taxman of course. But yeah, we’ll see.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment