Sunday, May 3, 2009

If I Could Paint The Sky (A Poem)

If I could paint the sky pink
And make myself fall into it
Do you think the rainbow would pass me by?
Cause you know I would walk a thousand miles
If I could just have you by my side
If I could just see your smile back
If I could just feel you heart beat in mine
If I could just see you tonight

If I could paint the sky blue
And make myself fall into it
Do you think clouds would pass me by?
Cause you know I would walk a thousand miles
If I could just put my hands around yours
If I could just feel your kiss on my lips
If I could just have you in my arms
If I could just hold you tonight

If I could paint the sky white
And make us fall into it
Do you think time would pass us by?
'Cause you know I would walk a thousand miles
If I could just be with you, even for a while
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment