Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Best Friend Forever (A Birthday Tribute)

I want to tell you a story about me and my dearest best friend who is been my sidekick since I can remember. Yeah, it does feel like she was there with me all of my life and I couldn’t even mention one of my best moment without mention her. Since we were in Junior High to now days, she was always there with me. I think the only period of my life that she wasn’t involved was probably when we were in our Senior High because both of us went to a different school, but still, we stayed in touch and met every now and then. Then we went to the same University and took the same class, so yeah, we were kind of item in different meaning. When we were in Uni, actually we hanged out with different crowds, as I was more like calm type of person compare to her lively attitude. She was a bubble type of girl who was always lightning up the party while I was more like stay in the shadow of the crowd. I am an introvert type of girl who found it hard to just say hello to anyone, while she is, in the other hand, always found it easy to make friends with anyone and not afraid to start a conversation. So yeah, we were kind of opposite type of girls but somehow find it suited each other very well.
Since we were together like forever, for some reasons, seems like we have this kind of telepathic thinking going on. She doesn’t need to say anything but just by looking to her eyes then I can tell what she’s been thinking, so does her to me. So don’t be surprise if one day you seen us having no conversation what so ever, just looked at each other’s eyes, then laughed our head off like there was something funny just been said. But the good thing is that we don’t share the same taste on guys, since I was more like tall and blonde type of guys while she was more like tall and dark type of guys. So yeah, we were never had any problem in that issue ever and got our type of guys all right now. One thing I love about her is that she can fill in my so called quietness with her so called craziness and together we can be even more crazy than everyone could imagine. Totally!
So today is her birthday and I dedicated this blog to her, my dearest best friend. She is not my inspirations, but she is my best friend. She is not my mentor, but she is my dearest friend. I won’t follow her foot steps as we are probably heading to our different directions. I won’t lead her way as she would probably won’t follow me anyway. But I will walk with her and be there for her as she was always there for me. She is my dearest best friend who complete my world amongst so many other things in this life. So happy birthday to you, my friend. Just remember that our friendship stays forever to the end of the day. It will last for eternity just like those stupid lyrics in some kind of boys band's song, hahaha..I love you..!
^_^

Bali, May 21st 2009
To My Dearest Best Friend…Happy Birthday, Mum!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment