Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mother, My Hero (Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!)

Maybe it is hard for you guys to believe when I said that my mom is a cool person. Since I was a kid I always adore her as a woman, a mother, and a wife. She can be a friend, a mentor, or even an adviser to everybody who knows her. And yeah, she is quiet famous wherever she goes. Even though she is now getting old, but she is still the coolest mom on earth.
When I was a teenager, I could talk about almost everything with her. Even my best friend always came to her every time she has a problem. As you know, it was not easy for teenagers to speak to their parents. But with my mom, it was different. When I decided to move to Bali, my whole family against my decision, but not my mom. I still remember when she asked me, ”If I ask you not to go to Bali, would you stay?” I said, “No,” And she smiled and said, “Then go, I will talk to your father,” How cool was that? Later on I found out that she did that because she didn't want me to left my house with no blessing, as she knew me inside out, so she knew for sure that I would go anyway with or without my family's blessing. So yeah, she kept her broken heart just for herself and walked me to the door with a smile that I won't forget for the rest of my life. When my boyfriend back at college purposed to me after I passed my comprehensive exams and got my degree, she was the only person who completely understood when I turned him down. Even though she really loved that guy, but she was the only one who supported me with my decision. And because of her I became who I am now, and I am so grateful for that.
Today is Mother’s Day and I have nothing to say except thank you to my mother, the strongest woman I knew, the coolest mom on earth, and the best wife for a man. Thank you for making me who I am now and thank you for who am not. I love you, mom. I hope you are happy and proud of us, your children, as we are very proud of you. I thank you God for making me as one of your children. Happy Mother’s Day, mom! I love you with all my heart!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment