Saturday, May 30, 2009

Something Right

My friends and I went out last weekend and got carried out until 5 o’clock in the morning, so of course, our men kind of upset with us and we ended up in trouble. Yesterday afternoon, my friend called me and talked about what went wrong about last weekend night out. Was that a hundred percent our fault? Here is the thing, our dear friend from out of town was in Bali visiting us for my other friend’s birthday bash a week before. Then of course, as a good friend, we planned a surprise birthday party for him as well, simply just because we love him and appreciate his visit. But as usual, we were kind of lose it and the small party that we planned before turned up to be a big night out for us. And yeah, we were out of control but as my man said, my friends and I were always have an answer for our so called mistake and last weekend was no different.

So yeah, my dear friend and I were having a serious conversation about our behavior lately then came to a conclusion that we need to change. We were kind of neglecting our love ones and too busy with our own life and we don’t even realized this until what happened last weekend and our men gave us a warning. First I was like, I am not a kid so I can do whatever I want as long as I know and ready with the risks, so yeah, I was like ignored everything but after a while, I woken up and smell the coffee. I realized that in the world we have to sacrifice something to get something else. We can’t always get everything that we want, like the whole world is ours. It just doesn’t work that way. Even the day has to giving up to the night when the time comes. You can’t take care of your business, while having fun with your friends and still pay attention to your love ones during your daily routine because God only prepares us with twenty four hours in a day, remember?

Then of course, from now on we will change, well, at least we will try to adjust our priority. Hey, this is not something as easy as it sounds to achieve, don’t you think so? But yeah, from now on, we will put our love ones on the top of our list together with ourselves and our business, of course, but above our friends, our daily routine, our shopping habits, our afternoon coffee, even our having fun which was always gave us trouble. This is not a promise but we will make it as our resolutions for this year. And we made a deal that we will be each other’s reminder for this so called the holly goal of the year, hah! I know, most people who knew us would probably laughed at us, but we were serious when we made this decision. So yeah, we’re not trying to justify our mistake, but if these came from our heart and made us feel good about ourselves, then we must be doing something right. If we feel that this is something that we need to do not because of anything or anyone else but ourselves, then we must be doing something right. Because nothing sounds even more right than something that came from the heart and makes you feel better about yourselves.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment