Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcoming Adam

These last two days had been a worst day in my life since I was mourned for Adam Lambert’s loss in American Idol thing. I know, what a freak I am you must think of that, but honestly, this is the first time where am really into a TV show such as American Idol. When Ryan called Kris as the winner yesterday night, I was like literally in tears. I couldn’t take it. Despite on how well Adam took his loss was, despite on how a nice guy Kris is, despite on how them both are in fact good friends, I couldn’t take it. Yeah, maybe some of you don’t know that Adam and Kris are roommates in Idol castle so that they became a very good friends. In fact, on homecoming tour, if you guys noticed, Kris had black nail polish on one of his thump nail while Adam took off one of his. It seemed like they want to show us that even if they were apart but at least they carried each other’s part with them. Ah…how sweet was that?
So yeah, I was kind of feeling down with all of these then forgot to blog about a new member in my family. It was two days ago, the same date with American Idol final round, my man heard a kitten meowing behind a big wall next to my house. But because of the wall is too high so he couldn’t do anything. The last thing he saw, according to my man, my cat Frosty was up there on the top of the wall then when missing for almost fifteen minutes, then out of nowhere, there was this small ugly looking black and tan kitten at the back of my television set where my cat Frosty normally hiding. Of course, our conclusions was that he went across the wall and picked up that kitten from whatever was that behind that wall and brought him home. What a nice one! And as a tribute to Adam Lambert, I decided to named him Adam. Well, to be honest, I am not sure if he is a he or a she since it’s too difficult for me to see it at this early age. He was like probably only a month old, so tiny and the fur was not even fully growth yet. So yeah, the idea was if he’s in fact is a he then he’s an Adam, but if he turned up to be a she then he is a Kris, hah!
Back to Adam, as the kitten that is, this ugly sod really made himself comfortable at his first day. He was jumped up all over the place as soon as he got some food in his tummy. What an active animal he is! The funny thing is, my dog actually the one who was okay with this little gremlin compares to my cat. Despite on how my cat was actually who brought Adam home, but he was kind of jealous of him now. It was probably because of he used to be the youngest in the family and always got more attention, he was kind of feeling neglected now as all of the attentions go to Adam. Even my dog’s attention now was always to Adam. This ugly little thing even sleep on my chest every night as he was probably still looking for his mother's heartbeat. And it kills my cat seeing that so he was always gave Adam a snarl everytime they met. So yeah, considering this jealous factor, whenever I leave home, I was like put my dog and Adam in the house and my cat outside by the seatee. And I know for sure that this makes him even more up set. Did I mention that the first night Adam was home, my cat refused to come into the house and chose to sleep outside which was unusual for him as he was normally a house cat that never like sleeping outside? Guess animals are humans at some point.
Then yeah, my days now become busier with Macallan, my min-pin, Frosty the cat, Adam the kitten, Tommy the turtle, Momo, my neighbor’s Pomeranian who is always play in my house with my min-pin, MC the Balinese dog who claimed herself as my dog’s girlfriend, and Sebi the squirrel who comes to my house every now and then and I don’t even know where he comes from. Probably from the bushes next to the big wall I was talking earlier. And yeah, am a proud momma. I would probably build a zoo next.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment