Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where Are The Good People Go?

Woke up this morning, just like my normal Monday morning, I got my Jakarta Post’s business section just to check on my shares in the stock market. I normally don’t read other news apart from the market outlook, but today there was a headline about how the economic disaster affected the way of people’s life in Indonesia and there was a middle age single lady names Sri Mulyani (and no, I don’t think it’s the Minister that we’re talking about here) said that the impact of economic crisis was so bad for her because now that all of the branded stuffs increased the price like almost double. She also mention that she was normally change her branded hand bags every three months but now because of economic crisis, she still use the same hand bag and purse that she got four months ago, what a shamed! I feel sorry for you, lady! No wonder that you are still single, hah! While people are suffer and hunger on the street and there she goes, complaining about her branded hand bag and purse! Pathetic!
Arrived at work this morning, I received a video from my dear friend Lia through my Super Wall on Facebook which show me a shocking news about fur factory in China. Well, actually I knew that there will be some unpleasant images will shown, but I watched it anyway. An yeah, I was shocked, amazed, disgusted, and feel pity for those animal and all the people who wear them just for fashion without thinking about how cruel they are when they skinned those animals. It was the most brutal thing to do and of course, I was down in tears and forward the video to everyone right away and join PETA group at the same time. Seriously guys, I can not tolerate these animal haters at all. Where are your compassions? Animal are also God’s creature just like us. If we can not do it to the Black people, the Jewish, or any other minorities, then don’t you think that we can not do it to animals also? They are innocence and need love too, just like you and me.
So yeah, today was a big turning back moment for me. I swear not to shop like crazy and not to touch anything fur started from now on. I love my dog and cat and can not bear if something bad like those images in the video happened to them. God, no! And believe me, there are so many people need our help out there, rather than wasting our money for some branded bags or purses which are probably made from one of those animal that they slaughtered earlier, euw!
^_^

visit www.peta.org for more details about how you can help those animals

No comments:

Post a Comment