Thursday, April 16, 2009

Love Triangle (A Poem)

When you said you love me
Does that mean that you only love me?
Does that mean that you always love me?
Does that mean that I am the only one?
When I said I love you
Doesn’t mean that I only love you
Doesn’t mean that I always love you
Doesn’t mean that you are the only one
When you said you love me
Do you really mean it?
Do you also mean that you love her?
Do you also mention her name in your heart?
When I said I love you
I mean I also love him
Because he was already here before you
And my heart is actually belong to him
When we said the word of love
We knew that we never mean it
We knew that our hearts are belong to someone else
But we said it anyway
Because when we said the word of love
We never care about anyone else
We only care about us and our feeling
The beautiful feeling inside us that drive us crazy
Bali, April 16th, 2009
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment