Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life Is Beautiful

If you ask me when is the happiest moment in my life, this time probably it is. I was just came back from an afternoon/evening coffee with my dearest friends and love every minutes of it. Here is the thing, my lovely dearest friends (blessed them) are the coolest people in the whole world. And the most important thing is they are always make me laugh and forget all of my problems (yeah, like I have any!). Seriously guys, I don’t mean to make anyone jealous, but my life is so beautiful surround by so many beautiful things around so many beautiful people. Every day was like breakfast, go to my shop to meet my friends, having lunch with them, afternoon tea/coffee, then go home to my man. What a life, eh? God must love us so very much!
Last weekend, we felt like partying after three weeks staying in doing nothing, so what did we do? We asked our dear friend who lives in Jakarta to come to Bali and partying with us. Yeah, when it comes to entourage, we were kind of picky-picky. You know, we don’t want any uncool people around us, ruin our night out. Hey, it’s not like we go out every weekend, you know? Then why we want to ruin it with some retards?
Let me tell you a funny story about our night out last weekend. When we were finished and felt kind of tired then we decided to went home. I asked my friend Ade to drive me home since I was kind of washed out and don’t really think that I can drive any car at that point. So yeah, he drove me home just half way down to found out that I left my house keys in my other friend’s car. Don’t even ask, I was just so ignorant and careless, well, that is a typical of person I am anyway. But, to drove back from my house was a wasting time so we were like sat down outside my house waited for my man to wake up so we can come in. Luckily, I have couches outside so that we can put our self to rest since it was like six in the morning. But still, it was a very good night and I will remember it for the rest of my life. Thank you guys for making my life so beautiful and colorful, you are my very good friends and I love you all. You guys rock!
“To All Of My Dearest Friends, You Know Who You Are!”
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment