Sunday, April 19, 2009

Deeply In Love (A Poem)

When I talk about you, I talk about love
When I think of you, I think about love
When I look at you, I can see love
When I touch you, I can feel love
When I dream of you, I dream about love
When I smile to you, I am smiling to love
When I kiss your lips, I am kissing your love
When I hold you in my arms, I am holding your love
When I tease you, actually I am teasing love
When I beg you, I am begging for your love
When I call your name, I am calling for love
When I whisper in your ear, I am whispering love
When I cry for you, I am crying for love
When I am happy for you, I am happy for love
When I am sad because of you, it must be because of love
When I am down because of you, I am down for your love
When my head spinning around, I must be crazy for your love
When my heart braking into pieces, it’s only because of love
When I can not open my eyes anymore, that must be because I can not see your love anymore
Because darling when I die, I am dying for your love
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment