Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Wished I Knew How (A Poem)

I wished I knew how to love you
The same way you love me
I wished I knew how to kiss you
The same way you kiss me
I wished I knew how to hold your hand
The same way you hold mine
I wished I knew how to make you happy
The same way you make me
I wished I knew how to turn you around
The same way you turn me around whenever I pass you
I wished I knew how to lift you up
The same way you lift me up whenever am down
I wished I knew how to whisper in your ear
The same way you whisper in mine
I wished I knew how to call you
The same way you call me
I wished I knew how to look at you
The same way you look at me
I wished I knew how to smile to you
The same way you smile to me
I wished I knew how to satisfy you
The same way you satisfy me
I wished I knew how to understand you
The same way you understand me
I wished I knew how to make love to you
The same way you make love to me
But the most important thing is, my love
I wished I knew how to quit you
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment