Sunday, April 19, 2009

Missing You Like Crazy (A Poem)

So many nights I’ve tried to sleep alone
Without you, not even your shadow
But so many nights I ended up in tears
Because it was you that I always wanted, only you
So many mornings I woke up by myself
My bed felt so empty without your warm body in it
There’s no strong arms holding me, not even in my dreams
So here I am, open my eyes just to find my loneliness
So many days passed without you walking by my side
Without your hand holding mine
Without you leading my steps
So many sadness I felt inside my chest
How many times I’ve been thinking of calling you
But I knew that you won’t be there
I knew that you won’t be there to answer me
So I just let go all of my sadness, just let them go
Now that you have gone
I can tell you that I miss you like crazy
I can tell you how much you mean to me
I can tell you how I shouted your name in my dreams
Now that you have gone
I can show you what love means to me
I can show you how much I miss you
I can show you how much I need you
Now that you have gone
The feeling of missing you tearing me apart
I can feel all the regrets in my heart
For not telling you that I love you when I have a chance
^_^
To My "Holiday In Goa"

No comments:

Post a Comment