Monday, April 27, 2009

♥Kyle Dessent Rocks!♥

Yeah guys, you can say that I am crazy in love but wait until you listened to this guy’s voice then you can judge me. I am telling you that this guy is indeed has a very amazing voice. When I watched his live video performances in YouTube, I was stunned to see that he was never even struggled once hitting any range. Wow! Something I was never expected from a young guy like him. But yeah, he could do anything with his voice, fantastic! Well, let me tell you first, how did I find out about this talented new young singer accidentally on Facebook when his advertorial just pop up on the corner of my screen. I wasn’t even interested to check at first but then again his ad was always came up then yeah, at the end, it was kind of annoyed me and hit my nerves so I clicked it. So there you go, I became a big fan since. Duh!
Then, what’s so funny about this? Let me explain to you something. I am a softy kind of girl who always whining if I want something, so of course, OZ people don’t suit me good. I tried to avoid OZ at my best, because normally they can not stand my attitude, if you can say that. One of my dear OZ friend always said that I am a princess and a drama queen. I think he was kind of hate my behavior. He is. But recently, I don’t know why, but since I volunteer at the foundation which founded by an Australian and runs by most Australians, I was kind of getting used with them or maybe they are not that bad actually. Maybe it was only in my state of mind that because of most of them are likely speak their mind then I was kind of a little bit shocked. All my life I was used to people speak politely, you know, you have to compromised ‘what you are going to say with who you are talking to’ kind of things? But yeah, now that I am in their circle, I was sort of adjusted by itself and suddenly my tastes are adjusted by itself too. Suddenly, I am in love with OZ. Hah!
So here I am, loving an OZ singer, hanging out with OZ people, and I even talk like one now. Aaw! My best friend laughed at me all the time now, what a turning back point! But yeah, I am really into OZ at the moment, I even tolerate their freckles! Something that I never think of doing before! So guys, I am so sorry but I have to tell you these, OZ are hot and Kyle Dessent rocks!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment