Thursday, April 23, 2009

Are You Okay? No, Am Gay!

You must be confused reading the title of my writing. Then allow me to explain it to you. I have an entourage whenever I go out at night and they are all fun people. When we go out, we really out and go. We never care about everyone else but our crowd. One of my dear friend is always over concern of everyone else whenever she got drunk. And for some reasons, she was always talk in English whenever she got high even though she is a hundred percents Indonesian who was born and live in Indonesia. But only God knows why she was always like that. Every time she got drunk, she continued asking question, ”Are you okay?” to us while we can actually see that she is the one who’s in fact not okay. But yeah, that’s how she’s doing it and we got used to it already.
Let me tell you a funny story about this English spoken drunken miss concerns which was always make us laugh our head off every time we talk about it. We met two guys at a bar before which one of them is my neighbor so yeah, of course, we exchanged ‘hello’ and had a little chat with them. Since we were kind of sort of under an influence of alcohol at that time, then of course, the next day we didn’t really remember our conversations with them until they called us to talked and they were talking in English. Because of they are Chinese Indonesians who finished their studies in Canada, we were thinking that maybe they can’t speak Bahasa. So yeah, that was it, until one day I just couldn’t help myself but asking them if they indeed speak Bahasa or not? Because when we’re sober, it was kind of annoying to me speaking in English with Indonesian people. And guess what, they were like, of course we speak Bahasa, but we thought that you guys who’s the one can’t speak Bahasa because the first time we met you spoke in English with us. I didn’t say anything but rose my eyebrows to my dear friend then we were laughed.
Back to the title, one night we went out with our dear friend who lives in Amsterdam and openly gay guy who came to our town for a holiday. Somehow, he was disappear for quite sometime and we were kind of worry since we knew that he was totally wasted out. So yeah, we checked in the men’s room and found him inside. My dear friend really concern about his condition, of course, then she was like, “Are you okay?” He rose his head and looked back to us then he was like, “No, am gay!” Seriously guys, I didn’t know how to reacted at that time, should I laughed or should I worried of him? But then he laughed his head off so yeah, we all laughed together and since then every time someone ask us that same question, everyone in my group always give the same answer. And of course, this silly little joke is only for our gang. So guys, are you okay?
^_^
To All of My Dearest Friends, and Yeah, You Know Who You Are..!

No comments:

Post a Comment