Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Sweetest Memory (A Poem)

Here I am, nothing without your love
So screwed and broken heart
From your love that has gone
Leaving me here all alone
But there is something that you left behind
Your kisses are still pretty much in me
Your smiles are still in my mind
Your sweetness is still follow my steps
There is nothing to replace all of those
The memories are too sweet too just go away
Our love is too strong to just disappear
Even our arguments are too good to be just forgotten
So my love, I let you stay in my heart
Right next to the sweetest memory about our feelings
Together with the beauty images of our love makings
Underneath the shadow of your face when you look at mine
But my love, promise me that you will stay there, just there
Because I still need you there, just right there
And I promise that I will never let go
If you promise not to fade away
^_^
To My "Holiday In Goa"

No comments:

Post a Comment