Friday, August 6, 2010

To Whom It May Concern (An Open Letter To My Followers And Readers)

Dear friends,
As you guys knew already, writing is my passion. I can write about almost everything. Part of that, I was more than thrill to hear what do you guys think of my writes, BUT, am not a super genius girl who can speak so many languages. Therefore, when you guys commented my writes in languages part from Bahasa, English, and or French, I couldn't understand it at all. True, I could've used one of those online translator to translate them but that was a bit too much for me, don't you think so? So yeah, for those who want to leave comments on my blog, you are more than welcome, IF ONLY you could write them in either Bahasa, or in English, ou en Français then I would love to answer them all. And oh yeah, I would like to use this opportunity as well to show all of you guys, my followers or just my readers, how grateful I am that you guys spare some of your precious time to read my blog while they were actually only things in my head that need to let out. Thanks guys..you rock!!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment