Tuesday, August 24, 2010

10 Things I Hate About You - Part. 6 (A Poem)

I hate the way you say my name
With that cynical smile that suited you face perfectly
I hate when you make fun of the way I talk
Never knew that I was that bad
I hate when you checking on my Berry
Hey, I have a right to keep skeletons in my closet, don't I?
I hate when you ask so many questions
It's not that easy to create a story without notice, don't you know?
I hate the way you apologize
How do I say no when you're looking like that?
I hate that you were not a cat person
Does that mean that I can not have you in my house?
I hate the way you call me a drama queen
Even though you admitted that's why you love me at first place
I hate the way you call me a princess
That bitterness that leaves me hopeless
I hate the way you waste your time on the beach
'Cause I never found it fascinating
But the most important thing is, I hate when I have to handed you over
What can I do when reality doesn't go our way?
^_^

To My Holiday In Goa..and oh yeah, for those who have no idea what these all about, big appreciation if you just F-off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment