Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Love Does Cost A Thing!

I know, even Jennifer Lopez tried to convinced everybody that her love doesn't cost anything, but, was that the truth? A few years ago, a guy who tried to approached me back then asked whether I was a materialistic type of person or not. My answer at that time was, "Depends. Depends on how do you define the word materialistic." I mean, of course, as a girl, I would prefer to be taken care of rather than not. Seriously, if there are two different guys came forward to approach you, one is super cute but yet super broke while the other one is not so much on the looks department but super rich, which one do you fancy? Come on, you have got to give me an honest answer here, and yeah..this question was strictly for girls only. Oh how I love the idea of girls are weak creatures who need to be taken care of. And that actually leave me one question, am I a materialistic type of person or am I just simply a girl who enjoy every aspect of being a girl? Aha!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment