Thursday, August 26, 2010

Don't Tell Your Girlfriend (A Poem)


Don’t tell your girlfriend that I kissed you
It wouldn’t happened if you didn’t kiss me first
Don’t tell your girlfriend that I was there
I wouldn’t be if you didn’t beg me to
Don’t tell your girlfriend that I was in your arms
It wouldn’t happened if you just let me go
Don’t tell your girlfriend that I text you
'Cause I was only replying yours
Don’t tell your girlfriend about my naughty stories
I was only doing what you asked me to
Don’t tell your girlfriend what we did last night
We were only having fun and it was already done
Don’t tell your girlfriend that I spent the night
It wouldn’t happened if you didn’t hide my car keys
Don’t tell your girlfriend that it wasn’t deliberately
We both knew she wasn’t that naïve anyway
Don't tell your girlfriend what I've done to you
'Cause I won't tell my boyfriend either
And don’t tell your girlfriend that I said I love you too
'Cause I was only repeating what you said before

^_^


Am bored and this things came out in my head…nothing serious, and definitely not about certain people!! Enjoy guys…


No comments:

Post a Comment