Friday, August 27, 2010

Can You Handle The Truth?


For the last few months, everyone I knew has been putting the link about what really inside the junk food that we were love to have: McDonald. Now here is the thing, am a junk food lover. I eat almost everything that people said unhealthy. For me, the unhealthier a food could be the better it tasted. So yeah, somebody please shoot me but I am that bad.
So, when someone suggested me to check on that link (www.mcdstruthvideo.com) I was like, yeah right. Call me a freak, but of course I knew that everything in those foods is bad. The point was, do I care? I mean, this is my body and am the only one who is dealing with it, so why bother. I knew it was bad since long-long time before, but I chose to ignore it because I don’t really give a damn. The thing is, even good foods doesn’t always give you good effect. You need those baddies once in a while just to make your body learn how to deal with them. As long as you know the limit, then go for it; leave the rest to your antibodies. I mean, am not eating those junk food everyday like frequently, NO. But of course I eat them and to be honest with you, I don’t want to change this habit. I love junk food and I can not lie. Hah!
80% of people said they will seriously NEVER eat McDonalds again after seeing the link, the report says. Ho-ho-ho am not going to join those people. Thanks, but no thanks. For me is, it doesn’t matter what’s in the food I ate, as long as it tastes great and can fulfill my needs then am cool with it. Because, do you seriously believe that everything that we eat, including those that we have in a fancy restaurant that cost us a fortune, is actually healthy? Come on! And seriously, if we think of these all the time, don’t you think that it’s going to make our life miserable? Besides, this thing was not a new issue anymore. It happens all the time. Correct me if am wrong, but it happened to Colonel Sanders’ KFC before and now it’s McD’s turn.
I know, I know…am not giving anyone a good example here, but my point isn’t about the food. It’s more about the phenomena that people tried to encourage others. Seriously, do you think that all of those people, who eat junk food, McD in particular, didn’t know about the bad things inside those foods? I don’t think so. Of course they knew, or at least they have their assumptions alright, but thing is, they chose to ignore it because they like them! End of story. And those propaganda that everyone shares at the moment won’t change anything. For a while maybe, until those image faded from their mind and thing will be back to normal. Trust me. And as for me, I chose not to open that link above because for me it was one h*ll way of wasting time. Sorry guys, am a freak what can I say? Now Ronnie, where are my free vouchers? Ha ha..
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment