Monday, April 11, 2011

What Were You Thinking?

What do you guys think of one night stand? About making out with a total stranger? Here's the thing, a dear friend of mine told me about his Friday night out where he met this lady (yup, that's exactly how he quoted her) and ended up making out with her. He was like, "I almost forgot how exciting it was to make out with a total stranger." Of course, I won't let him getaway just like that, I want details! So yeah, I made him spared me the story which am going to spare to you guys. Hey, don't be like that! Of course his secret won't be safe with me! But at least I won't say his name as it'll be inappropriate to tell. Ha!
So here's the story, my dear friend went out to a secretive bar near his house on Friday night and there was she, sat adjacent to him at the bar. She then approached him asked if she can use his phone to make a call and he oblige. After using his phone, she then offer to buy him a drink as a thank you which turned out to drinks. They then continued the night to a nightclub and everything else happened from there. Oh no, I didn't know what really happened after that because of my very dear friend refused to gave me the detail as he said it was pretty gross. I was like, "Did you do it in the club toilet or something?" Ha, of course I was joking. I don't need his complete story on that, it would be TMII (Too Much Intimate Information) and I don't sniff other people business that far. Instead, I gave him my observation and said, "Well, she must be older than you," He was laughing at first and then like, "Why did you say that? How come?" I was like, "Isn't it obvious? She made the first move, she seemed to know what she was doing and very confident of herself." Laugh again, then admitted it, "Yes, she was older than me and she has two kids already."
Okay, enough with my dear friend, but what caught my attention in this case was about making out with a total stranger. As you guys probably knew already, I don't do one night stand and I don't make out on first date. I take that thing very serious. Hey, am an OCD, remember? So yeah, what my friend just told me was a complete new thing to me hence my curiosity. Especially when my dear friend then told me that I missed a lot because of that. I was like, really? What did I really miss? The excitement? Of what? Making out with someone you didn't even know what their background were? Okay, am an old fashion type of girl when it comes to sex. I, as I said in one of my blog, treated sex as something sacred so somebody shoot me!
A guy I hang out with a couple of years ago was also practicing this kind of lifestyle. Actually, I think that's how we end up knowing each other at first place as he approached me at a bar one night and tried to make his move. But that was in the past and nothing really happened between us, instead, he became one of a dear friend to me now. Back then, when I asked him about his lifestyle toward sex, he was like, "Am single, so until I find someone I really fall for, I prefer doing it this way." At that time, I thought he was just a selfish kid who refused to be responsible for everything he has done. Just a typical young kid. As my other friend said he was just not into carrying the girl extra baggage into the next day, so yeah, one night stand is a perfect way to do it.
Speaking of this, remind me of another friend who accidentally met one of his one night stand a couple of weeks after. Turned out the girl that he picked up at a bar that night was a friend of his friend. What an awkward situation, for the girl to be exact. I mean, my friend said that he was totally cool about that but the girl went ballistic and took off without even said goodbye to anyone. Two words : AWK-WARD! But yeah, most of girls take sex as a serious matter. Some of them, like the actress Jessica Alba whom in her interview with Cosmopolitan magazine once said that she was totally cool with one night stand, maybe doing this making out with a stranger kind of thing, but most of them don't. In the real life, girls are always ended up became the one who were falling for the guys who they shared bed with. Well, that's unless if you were Jessica Alba, for sure. Ha!
Then, because of that reason, I choose not to make out with any stranger whatsoever. For me, it was kind of gross as you have no idea who the guy is and what kind of lifestyle he has been doing regarding to his sex background, creepy! But unsurprisingly, men never really bother with this issue. Taking it as a compliment, maybe because girls are normally take care of themselves better than men so you guys have nothing to be worried. I don't know, but my point is, if you were an adventurous type of person who love to experience all of the excitement people told you in life, you might want to try this. But, for an old fashioned girl like me, you are probably not going to enjoy it as every time someone told me about his or her one night stand, I was like, "What were you thinking?"

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment