Monday, April 11, 2011

Pursuing A Perfection

In the result show of American Idol a couple of weeks ago, the Black Eyed Peas performed their new single, but no, am going to talk about that in this blog. Thing that caught my attention was Fergie, the only femme fatal of the group, who looked slightly different that night. I was trying so hard to figured out what was the difference? Not her clothes which was a phenomenal replica of the famous Marilyn Monroe white dress, not her hairstyle which was gorgeous as per usual, not her sky high stilettos, not even her super tone body. Nah. But it was her nose that actually gave me a shock. I mean, seriously girl? A nose job?Alright, for those who don't know yet, please do read my older blog 'I Love You Just The Way You Are' to find out that am not and was never against plastic surgery. For a right reason, I even think of doing it myself, ha! But, the thing that bother me a lot is when someone change his or her appearance for no reason. Confuse?Okay, let me clear everything up for you. When I was in my Uni, there was a girl, my classmate who, because of the accident that she had in the past, has a scar on her face. Not that it was my concern or anything, but I was always wondering why she didn't get it fix. I mean, for me, it was so annoying, specially because she's a girl and every time I speak with her, I couldn't help myself to not starring at her scar. Seriously, I felt so bad but I just couldn't help it. So in this case, I support plastic surgery for sure. Well, unless if you were a man then the story is different. There was an Italian guy who was a manager of a quite famous restaurant in my town who actually has just a fine look, you know..an Italian? But, he then became such a dream man for every girl and you guys want to know why? Because of that scar that he has on his face that makes him looks scary in a sexy way! In a different case, another friend of mine, an old friend which I had not seen for almost ten years came to visit a couple of years ago. I seriously shocked when I met her back then. She was a different girl! Her nose was different, her eyes were different, her cheekbones as well, her chin, everything was different! So instead of feeling happy seeing her all over again, I couldn't help myself starring at her face. I mean, I felt like talking to a stranger even though we talked about our old times but I didn't feel like I was talking to a friend. She looked completely different! And am sure that my attitude was bother her too. So in this case, I against it..totally!You guys were probably confused even more now as I said above that I even think of having the surgery myself, aren't you? Okay, here is the think, every girl has their own obsession and definition of beauty and or sexy as much as they want to be labeled as one. A dear friend of mine has this kind of obsession for big boobs hence her determination of having a boobs job. Another friend of mine already got one. But, as for me, I was never think of girls with big boobs are sexy but girls with big butts are. So yeah, I say Pamela Anderson is trashy and J-Lo is sexy. Then unlike my two friends above, not that I want it yet, but if I decided to have a surgery someday, it is almost possible a butt implant. My only problem with those were the reason of having one. My dear friend who was obsessed with boobs above, still hasn't got one because of her husband told her not to. When she talked to me about this, I was like , 'Do it, if it's going to make you happy, then do it!' Why did I encourage her like that? Because I think she has a right reason to do so. I mean, if she's not happy with her body then why don't fix it? In the name of pursuing a perfection, why the heck not? As long as she doesn't change her look then am okay with that. She's still going to look like her normally only with bigger boobs and for me that's cool. So yeah, are you guys ready for bigger butt me? Ha!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment