Monday, April 11, 2011

Playing God

Before you guys read this blog, let me assure you one thing first, I am not a sexual person. I don't find sex as something fascinating. Of course, in the name of love, everyone need to practice sex as the highest level of love itself. For an instant, when you love someone, at the end of the day you will end up marry that person, and yeah, have sex with him or her. But, as I said above, in my life sex is probably taking place at number eighteen or even below. It just doesn't fascinate me as I fascinate everything else in life such as clothes, shoes, or even for a surprise to everyone, food. So yeah, enough with all of the unnecessary speeches, let's get into the point of what am going to talk about at first place.
Here's the thing, I believe most of you have read and or watched Da Vinci's Code already as it was actually one of the best books and movies had ever been created. In the book or movie, the author Dan Brown mention this secret society called Priory of Sion that practicing sex as the highest interpretation of their religious level. First I was a little bit confused. How sex can be determine as a symbol for something sacred? I mean, as an easterner Muslim, I was doctrine that sex is something forbidden and taboo to even talk about. We don't say it out loud. Then to treat it as something religious for sure confused me in any direction.
As you guys should already knew by now, I have a different perspective on every single thing in life which sometime was not according to normal Indonesian thoughts hence giving me some kind of trouble at some point. So yeah, after using my dysfunctional little brain and think about this issue, I then came into a conclusion that might put me into another trouble. Now here's the thing, if you guys read my older blog "Searching God" then you will find that I had this kind of curiosity about God existence as a creature of the universe. I mean, did He really exist and created all of these things we have in this planet? Well, am not a Scientology follower but I do demand an answer for my questions. So yeah, when people said all of those things they said about God, I really didn't buy it. I still need a prove to convince me that He really is exist. I don't deny Him either, oh no, don't get me wrong. I owe my parents a credit for putting such a great foundation on me and my siblings religiously hence our strong believes in Islam and whatever they said in Quran, but my common sense still demand an explanation. Who is God? Where is He? How does He look? Is He for real?
Ancient Muslim will not tolerate this behavior whatsoever. I still remember when once I asked my cleric about this during our class back then, he was shocked and told me to not brought up that question ever again. Of course, I was like, "Why?" He then said that when it comes to religious matter, you are not allow to ask. You just listen to it and you obey. Seriously guys, I never get over of that cleric's answer, ever. For me that was such a stupid answer. The thing is, I don't live in the time where people are still believe in something like that, I live in a television era where people can hear the voices and see the pictures. People do question everything at this point and for that matter Scientology exist at first place, to provide the answers to all of human curiosity in life itself. Because scientifically, everything has an answer. So yeah, it's not that I don't believe in God, but I do question His existence and that's the truth. And I, at this point, reached a conclusion on why did the secret society such as Priory of Sion treat sex as the highest level of religious matter. Because in a right way, when two human being having sex, they were actually playing God by creating another human being. By saying that, I do mean the proper sex that two people are in love did, not having sex in a dirty way, you know? When people doing it just for sake of doing it? No, am not talking about that one, that is so gross!
So yeah, maybe God doesn't really exist in the meaning of something real after all, or maybe He does exist but as in human extended. He doesn't create any human being but another human beings do. I mean, if He really exist and has all of the power people said He does, why did he needs us, sort of His creations, to form another us? Doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. Maybe am too shallow, but for me, it seems weird as it is. I mean, when I create let say a dress as I am a fashion designer, I draw a sketch, buy materials, take them to my garment factory, then voila! A dress is born. And it the same process all over again for another design. I don't use my creations to create another one. No, it was never like that and I have a total power and control of how to proceed my new creations. Then of course, as a shallow thinker, I doubt God's existence as a creature of every breathing image in this universe because of that. But in the other hand, now I can understand why sex was saying as the highest level of human implementation of his or her religion. Because when two people having sex, they were actually playing God by creating another human being. And that's why every religion banned birth control at this point as it makes people forget what is the true essence of having sex itself and it was to play God, to be an extend for God Himself and create another life. OMG, am so proud of myself that I finally found the answers I've been looking for!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment